A Simple Missional Idea
February 27, 2013 by Larry Lazarus 0 comments
At the GCM Collective website, Seth McBee offers a simple way to go about living out our missionary identity in the power of God's Spirit:
Simple Mission Idea:
1. Ask God to put one person on your mind who is not a follower of Jesus.
2. Quietly listen until he answers
3. When he does, because he will, ask the Spirit, "What's Next with this person?"
4. Quietly listen until he answers
5. When he does, because he will, follow through. It might be to say "hi" next time you see them, it could be to ask them out for coffee. Whatever it is, big or small, follow through
6. Ask the Spirit to reveal where this person's story needs redemption and reconciliation.
7. Ask the Spirit to tell you when to speak and when to listen so you can clearly show off the Jesus who loves them.
Comments for this post have been disabled